Included in the Film:
Please check back here as these pages are added. In a few weeks, you may click on the links below for an overview of topics explored in the film.
- Cows and Population Growth
- Population Growth; Sustainability's "No Go" Zone
- Population History
- Population & Human Identities
- Poverty & Population Growth
- Aging Societies & Population Growth
- Consumption & Population Growth
- The Role of Belief
- The Natural Environment & Population Growth
- Growth Like a Tree
- A New Take on Limits
Focused on human psychological well-being, The People Factor explores human population growth based on a single positive message; lives lived with opportunity and choice from birth until death - regardless of gender, ethnicity, belief, geographic location, age or economic status - is critical for individual and collective human welfare, environmental health and stable economies.